Sunday, June 1, 2008

And the hunt continues...

So...we have yet to hear about our financing. They were supposed to contact us on Friday, but it turns out that we applied for a home loan at the perfect time--the rates just dropped again which is a good thing...but a bad thing because TONS of people applied at the same time...meaning they didn't quite finish processing our application. They clearly don't realize how important we are!

While I wait, the house hunt continues. I have yet to find another house that I love as much as I do the brick one I posted last week...but yesterday during my online search I came across one in Woods Cross that was a potential competitor. However, after we called our Realtor he informed us that he had already showed the house and the current owners have so many pets that the house smells like urine and apparently it has soaked into the sub-flooring. GROSS!! He said that when he took the other people through he couldn't stand inside for longer than a few minutes at the time because the stench was so bad. So...we won't be looking at that house.

Hopefully we'll get this all figured out SOON...especially since Earl and Elaine come home on Tuesday this week...

We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Holy cow! They come back tomorrow?! Time flies! I'm excited to hear how everything goes!