Sunday, September 27, 2009

I have a cute son...

I know I still need to finish the Oregon trip...but Michael's had a few milestones this past week that I can't pass up blogging about.

1. He has officially discovered his feet and is often found with one foot either in his hand or in his mouth...

2. He has fallen in love with the snoring monkey Grandma Peggy gave him and enjoys playing with him (aka eating him) while in his bumbo.


And the most exciting of all...

3. Yesterday morning MICHAEL ROLLED OVER! (from his tummy to his back) We thought that maybe it was a fluke, but then he did it 4 more times last night when we had company over. I'm going to try catching it on video sometime this week...

...and since I don't have a picture for #3, I'll share this one...

I have such a cute son!


PS. Jennie, I finished Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, and the Order of the Phoenix...and I just started Half-Blood Prince...

6 comments:

Grace said...

He is soooooo cute...foot taste good ehh...probably better than my bean soup I've been eating. Everyone else had my ribs tonight...I got bean soup...no fair.

but that's ok...John will have to pay the price as I fart in bed tonight. lol

Tracy, Wendy, & Claire said...

Yay! He found his feet! I know you've been waiting for that to happen:-)

Jennie said...

Oh, that is too cute! :) I miss him, so much! He's adorable.

And I must say, I'm a little jealous that you are reading Harry Potter for the first time after they have all already come out. No waiting between books!

Diana Aiko Harris said...

you do have a cute son!! I miss you guys! We need to plan something soon! love you

vinestreet said...

Yes, I agree. He is an exceptionally cute baby!!!!

Renae said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!