Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Like Father, Like Son

I've been trying hard every day to pack a few boxes as to make the whole packing experience a little less stressful than it usually is. On some days, Michael is very cooperative and either entertains himself with various toys or plays in a box like shown in last week's Wordless Wednesday. This afternoon, Michael was playing at my feet as I boxed a few things in our bedroom and I looked down and he was gone. Immediately I could hear him fiddling with something behind our glider chair. He had found Jonathan's basketball...

So we pulled it out from behind the chair and Michael had a ball! (haha...a ball...I crack myself up!)

Anyway, of course I took the opportunity to take a few pictures:






Who knows? Maybe he'll be into Basketball like his daddy :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jonathan is sooo cute!!! so is michael! they r both adorable <3

Stephanie peterson :)hehehe i learned how to comment

Mrs. Wright said...

They do kinda look a like in those pictures! How cute! I love posts like this. Thanks for sharing and please,...lets do keep in touch.