Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Rest of the Family Pictures From March ;)

I would put up a slideshow of the pictures...but I don't know how. I'll have to fiddle with blogger and figure it out someday. But since today is not someday and I've taken longer than a month to finally post these I'll put up a couple of my favorites right here and then put the link to our Picasa at the bottom of this post.

Daddy and Michael

Mommy and Michael

Family Shot
*these pictures were only taken 5 months ago and already I feel like Michael looks different! He's growing too fast!

Michael taking a break from the posed pictures

Since Jonathan dipped me...I thought I would try and dip him. I'm not going to lie--I'm pretty buff! ;)

*notice his hand ready to catch himself if I drop him...Ye of little faith! ;)
Picasa Family Pictures Album

2 comments:

Bryant and Kendra said...

LOVE the pictures! So fun!!!

vinestreet said...

I love how the pictures reflect how you guys live life. Carpe diem. We really miss you all.

Kristen