Thursday, October 20, 2011

Summer

I've been avoiding posting because I feel like there is too much to catch up on.

This summer...

1. Michael turned 2 (which I did post on...gold star for me there)

2. I reached my goal of fitting into my wedding dress :) and have since lost 5 more pounds so I am officially smaller than when Jonathan and I got married. Woohoo!

3. We had our Peterson Family Reunion in San Francisco (this one will need a post of its own...)

4. Jonathan finished his Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology through Portland State University and graduated Summa Cum Laude. He not only graduated in that top 3% of his class, but was number 1 in his program. :) We took this momentous occasion as an excuse to go to Oregon and visit Paul and Jennie. (This too needs a post of its own...)


5. We made the HUGE decision that Jonathan is officially going to join the Army. More details to come. (Again in its own post...)

6. Jonathan was promoted at Disneyland and is now a Plain Clothes Officer or "PCO." Fancy shmancy wording for security guard wearing street clothes so that you don't notice him watching you doing sketchy things.
(this picture is actually from when he first got hired 6 months ago)

7. AND Jonathan made the competition team at our Crossfit Gym. I don't have any good buff-man pictures of him, so I'll have to take one and post it soon. (And Kristina can do 11 pull-ups in a row...this is Jonathan. We'll have to take a buff-woman picture of her to post too. I thought I'd add my 2 bits.)


Lots to post! AH!

2 comments:

Diana Aiko Harris said...

You have a sexy family! :) I love and miss all of you. Jeff and I are excited for Thanksgiving and Turkeymas. :) MUAH!

Renae said...

Fun pictures! I love your wedding dress ;)